Hot Peach and Ginger Grilling Sauce
- Mince the green onions, garlic, and ginger - this takes me about 5 minutes, but "your mileage may vary".
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Use as a baste for pork or chicken.
- This marinade is a definite winner!
- I originally picked up the recipe at Gail's Recipe Swap (posted by deb-in-MI, who got it from her boss), where everybody was raving about it. It's extremely versatile - some folks used it on beef, some on pork, and I've tried it on salmon steaks. It's wonderful on all of them!
- Note: you can also substitute ingredients, such as apricot for the peach; I've also added a heaping tablespoon full of lemon curd to the recipe, since it was sitting out on the counter at the time.