My favorite for grilling all year long, this marinade is a definite winner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince the green onions, garlic, and ginger - this takes me about 5 minutes, but "your mileage may vary".
- 2In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 3Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 4Use as a baste for pork or chicken.
- 5This marinade is a definite winner!
- 6I originally picked up the recipe at Gail's Recipe Swap (posted by deb-in-MI, who got it from her boss), where everybody was raving about it. It's extremely versatile - some folks used it on beef, some on pork, and I've tried it on salmon steaks. It's wonderful on all of them!
- 7Note: you can also substitute ingredients, such as apricot for the peach; I've also added a heaping tablespoon full of lemon curd to the recipe, since it was sitting out on the counter at the time.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Peach and Ginger Grilling Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (780 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1255.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4210.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 248.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 160.1 g
- Protein 11.9 g