1/4 Photos of Hot Pastrami Baked Sandwiches
Chef Jean's Note:
This is actually a loaf of bread baked with the sandwhich ingredients inside. Be sure to bake this long enough because it will turn out soggy if not. Preperation time does not include thawing and rising.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let the dough thaw and rise according to package directions.(usually in a loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray).
- 2Once it has risen slice the dough down the center long ways about one inch into dough.
- 3Spread the dough apart using your fingers as if you were "parting the waters". Be careful not to go all the way to the bottom of the pan.
- 4In the opening spread the mustard, then lay the pastrami inside going as close to each end as possible. Place the cheese slices over the pastrami pressing everything down.
- 5Pull the dough up and over the filling pinching and twisting to make sure the dough is sealed.
- 6Bake at 350 for at least 45 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- 7Let cool for 5 minutes and remove onto a cutting board. Using a serrated knife slice pieces about 2 inches thick.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Pastrami Baked Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 815.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen white bread dough