Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Kraft Food & Family.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix all ingredients except tomato and onions.
- Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate or shallow ovenproof dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with tomato and onions.
- Serve with crackers.
This was really good and super easy! I will be making this for my next family gathering, as it is so quick to throw together, yet has so much flavor. I used the Olive Oil based Mayo and it added a nice extra flavor to it. Thanks!
I was glad to see that someone had posted this. It is awesome. I have made it may times with rave reviews. It is especially good with the baked pita chips. thanks for posting.
I have made this many times with rave reviews. I have also just mixed the artichoke, miricle whip, parmesan together and baked for 30 mins it is wonderful and easy!!!