Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
We got this recipe from the bartender on our Kenai Fjords tour. It's yummy on a cold winter night. The tour was a delight, also. I highly recommend both the drink and the tour!
- 12 ounces hot cocoa
- 1 fluid ounce Kahlua
- 1 fluid ounce irish cream
- 1 fluid ounce peppermint schnapps
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into mugs.
- You may reheat in the microwave if the drink is too cool, but don't reheat it too much or you will kill the alcohol!
- Top with whipping cream, if desired.