1/2 Photos of Hot Orange Spice Cider
Hot Mulled cider with an orange twist! It's like summer kissing fall and is an invitation to sweater weather. 1 serving = 1 carbohydrate/fruit exchange
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- 2Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Strain out whole cloves and tea bags.
- 4Transfer hot cider to pre-heated thermos containers.
- 5Serve hot.
- 6Garnish with orange rind.
- 7For a party service, double the recipe and place in your crockpot on high for 2-3 hours.
- 8Tie the cloves and tea bags in a piece of cheesecloth before adding to the crockpot so the they can be easily removed without straining.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Orange Spice Cider
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: