Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious warm drink.
Make and share this Hot Orange Almond Drink recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 quarts water
- Heat sugar and 2 cups water in a pan large enough to hold 3 quarts, until sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat till hot.
- Do not boil.
- Serve warm.
- Left over beverage can be cooled and stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Hot Orange Almond Drink, Where have you been all my life? This drink is simply wonderful! I think I have just discovered my new favorite warm drink for the Holidays or anytime! The taste is similar to hot mulled cider only using orange juice instead. I used 24 oz of fresh orange juice, adjusting the amount of total water used accordingly. Thanks so much, Leta! I've always loved your recipes!