Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in a What's Cooking Magazine from Kraft Foods. I was so pleased with this dip. I served it with fresh broccoli and cauliflower and wheat thins crackers.
- 1 (250 g) packagephiladelphia brick cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip, dressing
- 1 tablespoon dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup kraft part skim mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir in mozzarella.
- Spoon into ovenproof serving dish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minute or until heated through, stirring after 8 minute
- Top with nuts.
This is so yummy. And now writting the review, I see that I forgot to add the almonds. But it's perfect without them. Even my son loved it. I used light mayonnaise instead of Miracle Whip. I used light cream cheese. Thanks Pink :) Made for Photo tag