Recipe by tricia spadoni
This recipe is super delicious. Once the onions are poured over the peanut buttered toast, the heat melts the peanut butter and everything just melts in your mouth! You have got to try it!
Top Review by Cjl0601
Not a bad concept, but missing a little in taste. I sprinkled some garlic salt on the onions, which helped quite a bit. Next time, I'm going to saute some garlic with the onions and season them with a little salt. Thanks for the idea! It was one I would never think of trying on my own :)
- 3 medium onions
- 2 pieces bread
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the onions in a skillet,with the oil, until soft and transparent.
- Toast the bread and slather on the peanut butter.
- Put both pieces of toast on a plate and dump the sautéed onions on top.
- Eat with a knife and fork for a surprisingly delicious taste!