This is a really tasty little dip.Great for the holidays.
Make and share this Hot Onion Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw onions.Roll in paper towels, squeezing out excess moisture.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix together the onions, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise until well combined.
- transfer to a shallow 2 quart souffle dish.
- Bake for 15 min until golden .
- Serve with corn chips or crackers.
This was a very good dip. I really enjoyed it. However, I think it might be a little better if I sautee the onions in a little bit of EVOO first. I'm going to try that, and I'll let you know the results next time. :)