Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
What a fast, different and delicious snack! This is *almost* no-cook... just warm it all in a foil pack in the oven and Bob's yer uncle! I omitted the red pepper flakes and subbed some mild chili powder, cumin and cajun spices this time. Recipe courtesy Ms. Ray.
- Make a double layer pouch of foil for the olives.
- Add citrus peels, red pepper flakes and fennel seeds to olives then top with olive oil.
- Seal the pouch and shake it to distribute the spices and oil.
- Place in hot oven at any temperature or on outdoor grill to heat them through.
- I left mine in at 350* for about 10 minutes.