Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These great little treats are absolutely scrumptious.
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 24 pimento stuffed olives
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- To make dough, blend the cheese with the butter. Stir in the flour, salt, and paprika. Mix well.
- Wrap 1 teaspoon of dough around each olive overlapping completely.
- Bake until light brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
These were a huge hit at our party... I would just suggest draining the olives first, and drying them on paper towels. A little cayenne is nice too.