Recipe by Sassy Syrah
I have only used this once, but am very happy with the result. I would often use V05 hot oil tubes but this is much cheaper. I used eucalyptus as the essential oil, but I think lavender would be good too.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put honey, oil and essential oil in a plastic bag.
- Twist but don't tie.
- Pour boiling water in a mug.
- Add plastic bag to mug until it warms up.
- Apply gently to wet hair.
- Don't pour it on your head, put the mixture on your hands and apply to all of your hair.
- Wrap up your hair with a showercap, a towel or cling wrap.
- Jump in the bath or shower.
- Wait twenty minutes, then rinse and wash hair normally.