Hot-Off-The-Grill-Potatoes (Foil Wrapped)
- Grease a 24 x 18 inch piece of heavy duty foil with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Scrub and thinly slice unpeeled potatoes onto the center of the foil.
- Sprinkle with the onions, cheese, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Enclose the potatoes in the foil and seal with a double fold enclosing the potatoes completely leaving head space for the steam to build.
- Grill potato packet for 30 to 40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Before serving sprinkle potatoes with bacon, parsley, dill and chives.