Grill these potatoes next to your next grilled steak or chicken recipe. Easy cleanup and a very nice side dish.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives or 2 tablespoons dried chives
- Grease a 24 x 18 inch piece of heavy duty foil with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Scrub and thinly slice unpeeled potatoes onto the center of the foil.
- Sprinkle with the onions, cheese, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Enclose the potatoes in the foil and seal with a double fold enclosing the potatoes completely leaving head space for the steam to build.
- Grill potato packet for 30 to 40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Before serving sprinkle potatoes with bacon, parsley, dill and chives.