1/4 Photos of Hot-Off-The-Grill-Potatoes (Foil Wrapped)
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Grill these potatoes next to your next grilled steak or chicken recipe. Easy cleanup and a very nice side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives or 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1Grease a 24 x 18 inch piece of heavy duty foil with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- 2Scrub and thinly slice unpeeled potatoes onto the center of the foil.
- 3Sprinkle with the onions, cheese, salt, paprika and pepper.
- 4Dot with remaining butter.
- 5Enclose the potatoes in the foil and seal with a double fold enclosing the potatoes completely leaving head space for the steam to build.
- 6Grill potato packet for 30 to 40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 7Before serving sprinkle potatoes with bacon, parsley, dill and chives.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot-Off-The-Grill-Potatoes (Foil Wrapped)
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.6
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 404.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g