Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- thin layer salsa
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 6 -8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- Soften cream cheese.
- Spread over bottom and sides of pie plate.
- Spread a thin layer of salsa.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Melt in microwave 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.
I've tried a lot of Nacho Dips, but this is one of the best, and it's so easy to prepare. Everybody loved it!