Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Betty Crocker's "More Slow Cooker" recipes book. This recipe would excellent for a party or any social occasion.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (2 lb) package processed cheese with jalapeno peppers, loaf, cut into cubes
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- corn chips or pita chips or tortilla chips, for dipping
- Mix all ingredients except shredded cheese and chips in 4 quart crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours, until cheese is melted.
- Scrape sides of crock pot to keep the edges of the dip from burning. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Serve with chips.
- ****My family likes this dip with pita chips.