Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are many uses for this salsa. Try it on a cracker over cream cheese. put it on a ham sandwich or other sandwich. very tasty. Preparation time does not include standing overnight in fridge
- 354.88 ml pineapple, diced
- 177.44 ml red bell pepper, diced
- 118.29 ml onion tops or 118.29 ml chives, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml coriander
- 14.79 ml jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix by hand until well mixed.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve over ham slices.