Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are many uses for this salsa. Try it on a cracker over cream cheese. put it on a ham sandwich or other sandwich. very tasty. Preparation time does not include standing overnight in fridge
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple, diced
- 3⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion tops or 1⁄2 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix by hand until well mixed.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve over ham slices.