Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great dip for any day of the week I got it off the back of a Wheat Thins box.
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed, well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) containerphiladelphia light cream cheese spread
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped about 1 cup
- 1⁄2 cup shredded kraft 2% low-fat monterey jack and colby cheese
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Spread into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve with crackers.
- Makes 2-1/2 cups or 20 servings.