Prep 3 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Here's a good chicken recipe from the Thursday magazine. Hope you like it!
For marinating sauce
- 6 chicken pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Chinese salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon ajinomoto
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons meat tenderizer
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ajinomoto
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons crushed corn flakes
- oil, to deep fry
- Marinate the chicken well with all the marinating sauce ingredients for 2 hours.
- Make a batter with all the ingredients listed under"For batter" except cornflakes and 2 tbsps flour.
- After marinating, mix all the chicken pieces in the batter and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix the 2 tbsps.
- of flour and cornflakes together.
- Then roll each of the chicken pieces in the cornflakes mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Drain excess oil on clean paper towels.
- Serve hot with bread, salad and French fries.