1/2 Photos of Hot 'n Spicy Cheeseburgers
These are great when you're tired of the same old hamburger. We use our outside gas grill all winter long in Maine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the beef, peppers& cumin.
- 2Shape the beef into 1-inch thick patties.
- 3On the grill rack, place the patties over medium hot coals.
- 4Grill, uncovered until done (approx. 10 min on first side for a medium and 12 minutes for a well-done).
- 5Flip burgers and brush often with the BBQ sauce.
- 6The last minute of grilling place a cheese slice on each burger; heat until melted.
- 7Serve on the toasted buns.
- 8These can also be broiled in the oven.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot 'n Spicy Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.3
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.5 mg
- Sodium 625.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 32.6 g