Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are great when you're tired of the same old hamburger. We use our outside gas grill all winter long in Maine!
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, peppers& cumin.
- Shape the beef into 1-inch thick patties.
- On the grill rack, place the patties over medium hot coals.
- Grill, uncovered until done (approx. 10 min on first side for a medium and 12 minutes for a well-done).
- Flip burgers and brush often with the BBQ sauce.
- The last minute of grilling place a cheese slice on each burger; heat until melted.
- Serve on the toasted buns.
- These can also be broiled in the oven.
I jumped it up a notch and used red jalapeno peppers Love the burger into my favorite burgers ir goes