Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from Microwave Entertaining
Make and share this Hot-N-Sour Sauteed Cabbage & Apples (Microwave) recipe from Food.com.
- combine butter and onions in 3 quart microwavable casserole dish.
- cook on high 1 minutes to melt butter.
- add cabbage and apples.
- cover tightly and cook on high for 5-7 minutes, or until tender/crisp.
- let stand, covered while making sauce.
- in 1 cup glass measuring cup combine vinegar, brown sugar and cornstarch.
- cook on high 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stir once.
- ad to cabbage and apples.
- add raisins and mix.
- serve immedietly.