Recipe by Harisah_Mukati
It is a quick recipe and tastes absolutely DELICIOUS! I make them when my tastebud crave for a spicy punch and they really fulfil my desire. Hope u'll enjoy them too.
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 4 -5 curry leaves
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup tamarind paste
- 1⁄2 kg potato (boiled and cubed,1-inch by 1-inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1-Heat oil in a skillet.
- 2-Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves and chopped garlic and fry till garlic becomes golden brown.
- 3-Remove from heat and stir.
- 4-Add red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Stir.
- 5-Add in the tamarind paste and replace on heat. Stir.
- 6-Heat the formed paste for approx two minutes.
- 7-While on heat, add the potatoes and mix till all of the pieces get covered with paste.
- 8-Serve hot in a bowl and enjoy!