Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
It is a quick recipe and tastes absolutely DELICIOUS! I make them when my tastebud crave for a spicy punch and they really fulfil my desire. Hope u'll enjoy them too.
- 1-Heat oil in a skillet.
- 2-Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves and chopped garlic and fry till garlic becomes golden brown.
- 3-Remove from heat and stir.
- 4-Add red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Stir.
- 5-Add in the tamarind paste and replace on heat. Stir.
- 6-Heat the formed paste for approx two minutes.
- 7-While on heat, add the potatoes and mix till all of the pieces get covered with paste.
- 8-Serve hot in a bowl and enjoy!