Recipe by KGCOOK
We serve this at Football parties and just good ol' get-togethers with family and friends. Found this recipe on a jar of PACE picante sauce.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 3⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange peel, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off and discard wing tips.
- Cut each wing in half at joint.
- Place in a 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Combine 3/4 cup picante sauce, honey, soy sauce, oil, mustard, ginger, and orange peel in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour over chicken wings.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overight.
- Preheat ven to 400 degrees.
- Place wings and sauce in single layer on foil lined jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until brown.
- Serve wtih additional picante sauce.
- Garnish as desired.