Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from mixingbowl.com. It was a big hit at a recent get together and makes a lot!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages mushrooms, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pre-cook bacon.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer to a 1.5 quart greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted breads.