Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an authentic German recipe. It is marvelous!
Make and share this Hot Mulled Wine recipe from Food.com.
- Using a sharp knife, peel lemon. Do not use a zester because the peel will be too fine. Extract juice and set aside.
- Combine peel, cloves, one cinnamon stick, sugar and 2 cups water. Boil 5-10 minutes.
- Remove spices with slotted spoon and discard.
- Transfer to a crockpot, and add wine and lemon juice. Heat on low.
- Serve hot in mugs with a cinnamon stick as a stir.