3 hrs 20 mins
This is an authentic German recipe. It is marvelous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a sharp knife, peel lemon. Do not use a zester because the peel will be too fine. Extract juice and set aside.
- 2Combine peel, cloves, one cinnamon stick, sugar and 2 cups water. Boil 5-10 minutes.
- 3Remove spices with slotted spoon and discard.
- 4Transfer to a crockpot, and add wine and lemon juice. Heat on low.
- 5Serve hot in mugs with a cinnamon stick as a stir.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Mulled Wine
Serving Size: 1 (894 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: