I found this in a recipe book that I had stashed in my room.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- whole nutmeg
- 3 inches cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon cardamom seed
- 8 whole cloves
- 1In a large saucepan combine cider and brown sugar.
- 2For spice bag: Place all spices in a cheesecloth or muslin bag and secure.
- 3Add spice bag to cider mixture and bring to a boil.
- 4Cover, reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove and discard spice bag.
- 6Serve cider in mugs with a clove studded orange wedge and a cinnamon stirrer.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Mulled Cider (Non-Alcoholic)
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: