Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this in a recipe book that I had stashed in my room.
Make and share this Hot Mulled Cider (Non-Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan combine cider and brown sugar.
- For spice bag: Place all spices in a cheesecloth or muslin bag and secure.
- Add spice bag to cider mixture and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard spice bag.
- Serve cider in mugs with a clove studded orange wedge and a cinnamon stirrer.