1/1 Photo of Hot Mulled Cider
Danielle K.'s Note:
A nice warm drink for a cold day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- 5Serve at once, garnishing with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Mulled Cider
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: