This easy grilled chicken is combined with a colorful tomatoes, peppers and olives, and drizzled with a spicy cumin, paprika and ground red pepper dressing. Best served on a bed of fluffy couscous to soak up all the fabulous flavors.
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) box couscous
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 medium yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup olive
- Prepare grill or preheat broiler and broiler pan.
- Bring water to boil in saucepan.
- Stir in couscous and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Remove from heat and cover.
- Rub oil over chicken.
- Mix garlic with ½ teaspoon salt and press with side of knife to form a paste.
- Set aside ½ teaspoon paste in a large bowl for dressing.
- Rub remaining paste over chicken.
- Grill chicken until cooked through, about 6-7 minutes.
- DRESSING: Combine remaining garlic paste and all ingredients except oil and red onion in a bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil, and then stir in onion.
- Toss dressing in yellow pepper, tomatoes and olives.
- Fluff couscous with fork and spoon onto serving plates.
- Arrange grilled chicken on couscous; spoon vegetables and dressing around chicken.