Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Something really indulgent to end a special meal with.
- 100 g dark chocolate (chopped into shards)
- 4 cups hot coffee
- 8 tablespoons Frangelico or 8 tablespoons Amaretto
- whipped cream, to serve
- Add equal amounts of chopped chocolate to the mugs of hot coffee and stir to melt.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp Liqueur to each mug.
- Top with whipped cream and serve with a sugar stirrer or spoon with each mug.
- NOTE: Cooking time is for making the coffee!
Oh, this could be addictive! Really nice after dinner drink.