1/1 Photo of Hot Mocha Float
I saw Paula Deen prepare this recipe on her show. I can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan with wire whisk or spoon, stir together cocoa and sugar.
- 2Over medium heat, slowly add milk until well blended.
- 3Add 2 cups of hot strong black coffee while mixing constantly.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Ladle into 6 (8-ounce) mugs.
- 6Top each with spoonful of ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Mocha Float
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 99.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g