Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
This has become my favorite night time drink. The measurements are appx., I usually just dump it in the mug and mix. Adjust to your taste. I hope you enjoy.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, Hersheys Dark
- 2 tablespoons honey, local is always best
- 1 pinch salt, sea (very small pinch)
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon paprika, Hungarian hot
- Heat milk on stove top or in microwave.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
This was such a delicious drink! It's just as soothing as lemon tea with honey! And it certainly helped with my sore throat! I wasn't sure about the paprika but a little bit went a long way.
This is awesome! I love using the honey instead of sugar! The paprika is not 'in your face' but subtle & sneaky....gets to the back of your throat 1/2 way through the mug, lol. Delicious! Made for Comfort Cafe 1/10. Thank you!