Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
This is great for those cold, snowy nights. Use the rum and Frangelico to your own tastes, but remember--this drink does not taste alcoholic at ALL, so be careful! The rum should be extremely thick and black; Cruzan Black Strap is my favorite because it has a nutty taste.
- 3 cups milk
- 2 fluid ounces frangelico hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 2 fluid ounces cruzan black strap rum
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour into mugs and add Frangelico and rum, and stir with a spoon.
- Sprinkle drink with cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.