Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and flavorful party dip.
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) can condensed bean with bacon soup
- 1 (6 ounce) package garlic cheese rolls
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 dash chili powder
- Combine soup and cheese in microwave safe bowl.
- Heat slowly until cheese melts.
- Stir to blend.
- Stir in sour cream, onion and hot sauce.
- Heat through.
- Put in serving bowl and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Serve with corn chips.