Recipe by Sandy in Oklahoma
Straight from the oven, this dip is thin and creamy. It is delicious served over pasta. Let it cool a little and it firms up into a fantastic dips for fresh veggies or tortilla chips.
Top Review by PamC
I've made this many times, and it's always a success. I've used a version of the recipe that I got off another site, that calls for a box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry, and red wine vinegar, and I usually substitute sharp cheddar.
- 453.59 g jarmedium salsa
- 453.59 g fresh spinach, cleaned and loosely chopped
- 473.18 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened, cubed
- 236.59 ml evaporated milk (NOT sweetened condensed)
- 113.39 g canchopped black olives, drained
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar