1/1 Photo of Hot Mexican Spiced Cocoa
Sounds very appealing, haven't tried it but hope some one out there finds it as cocoafull as i do (lol). This is from rdfood 2/04
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 4 items together, in a good sized mug.
- 2Add boiling water, stir till smooth.
- 3Heat milk for 3 minutes over LOW heat until hot.
- 4Stir the milk into the cocoa mixture until well mixed.
- 5Stir in vanilla and almond extracts.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Mexican Spiced Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 112.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 9.3 g