Recipe by nannyscriv in CT.
I needed to bring an appetizer to a friend's 30th B-day party that needed to make it "around the table" for about 15 people. This worked out great and EVERYONE loved it. I brought it cold to the party and just popped it in.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon instant minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 (8 ounce) package jalapeno jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 medium yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 cup pitted black olives (sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread both cans of refried bean in the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, taco mix and garlic together. Spread over refried beans.
- Sprinkle chopped onions, tomatoes and black olives over cream cheese, sour cream mixture.
- Shred both blocks of cheese and sprinkle over top of onion, tomato and olive layer.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes and enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips.