Prep 3 mins
Cook 12 mins
I randomly concocted this one. Try it out. Works good for two or three steaks.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Mix ingredients together.
- Prep meat.
- (I stab mine repeatedly with a fork.) Put meat and marinade in bag and let sit.
- Longer the better.
- (Well, not too long. Overnight should do.) Cook however.
If you like a HOT marinade ~ this is IT! Have tried this on steaks, venison and chicken. May be a little too much heat for some people, but my husband and I loved it!!