Recipe by Troop Angel
My friend brought these to work one morning around the holidays and I think I ate a whole pan by myself. These are so good and so easy to make...great to take to work or for a party. If you love cheese, you will love these! I guessed on the serving size, as it depends on how big you cut the squares.
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Layer cheese and jalapenos in pan.
- Mix well the eggs, evaporated milk, and flour in a small bowl.
- Pour liquid mixture evenly over the top of cheese/jalapeno layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!