Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
So, so good and creamy! The dish is always scraped clean when I serve this as an appetizer.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped macadamia nuts (or blanched almonds)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- assorted cracker
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream, horseradish, green pepper, onion, garlic salt and pepper.
- Spoon into an ungreased shallow 2 cup baking dish; set aside.
- In skillet, sauté the nuts in butter for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake, uncovered in a 350 oven for 20 minutes. Serve with crackers.
Another winner from Bobbie. Made this for the family and they loved it. Very tasty. Thanks for sharing.