Recipe by Bokenpop aka Madeleine
This dish has a most interesting mixture of flavours and is ideal for unexpected company as it takes 15 minutes from prep to serving!
- 1 lb cooked lobster meat, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cashew nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Sauté bell pepper in butter for 3 minutes.
- Stir in flour to coat bell peppers.
- Gradually stir in broth and curry powder.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens - about 5 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple chunks, water chestnuts, cashew nuts and lobster pieces.
- Heat thoroughly before removing to serving platter lined with lettuce.