Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found in a recipe card series called "My Great Recipes." Packet #32
- 4 cups strong hot coffee
- 4 -6 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- orange rind (to garnish)
- Pour hot coffee into saucepan. Stir in sugar and simmer until dissolved.
- Add orange and lemon juice. Stir in rind.
- Pour coffee mixture into four cups.
- Top with whipping cream and grarnish with orange rind.
This had an interesting flavor and my DD liked it as a 3-star beverage. I personally wasn't totally crazy about it, as I can see using tea instead of coffee, and that is how I plan on trying it again with. This recipe was made for the Comfort Cafe's Jan. '09 tag game.