Recipe by jovigirl
I've tried probably a dozen artichoke dip recipes and this one is by far the best I've made. I don't just make it for entertaining/holidays, etc. I make it and we have it with our dinner - almost as a side dish :)
- 1 leek, sliced very thin and sauteed in
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream (I added a tad more)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Blend together the leeks, cheese, mayonnaise and whipping cream.
- Stir in the artichokes and pimentos.
- Mix well, and transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.