1/1 Photo of Hot Layered Hero Sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- honey mustard (as desired)
- 113.39 g thinly sliced deli turkey
- 113.39 g thinly sliced genoa salami
- 113.39 g sliced mozzarella cheese or 113.39 g provolone cheese
- 2 slice red onions (thin slices, separated into rings)
- 113.39 g thinly sliced deli ham
- 113.39 g sliced monterey jack cheese
- 1 medium tomato (sliced)
- 3 romaine leaves (torn)
- 1 loaf crusty rustic bread (12-inch --or your choice)
- 1Cut bread in half; carefully hollow out part of the bottom and top of bread and discard this or give it to the birds.
- 2Spread mustard on cut sides of bread.
- 3On the bread bottom layer in the order given above EXCEPT for the lettuce; the lettuce goes on after it comes out of the oven.
- 4Replace top and wrap in heavy-duty foil.
- 5Place on baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes or till heated through.
- 7Unwrap and put the lettuce on top of the tomato layer.
- 8Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Layered Hero Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.0
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 1519.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 27.6 g