Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another imitation crab appetizer. This is from "A Hundred Years of Island Cooking", an old cookbook from the Hawaiian Electric Company.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 lb imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Grease an 8-inch glass pie plate or baking dish.
- In a small bowl of electric mixer, beat cream cheese with milk and Worcestershire sauce until cheese is fluffy. Stir in imitation crab and onion. Spread in prepared plate. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 15 minutes or microwave on high power for 2 to 3 minutes until the mixture is heated through.
- Serve warm with crackers.