Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From: "Complete Home Bartender's Guide" by Salvatore Calabrese. "What more can I say about this drink? It brings on moments of creamy passion."
- 1 ounce Irish whiskey
- 1⁄2 ounce white creme de menthe
- 1⁄2 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 4 ounces hot coffee
- 2⁄3 ounce heavy cream
- cocoa powder, to garnish
- Pour the liqueurs and whiskey into a heatproof goblet.
- Add the coffee and stir.
- Finish with a layer of cream.
- Garnish with a dusting of cocoa powder if desired.
Could use just a little sugar. The cream sunk to the bottom. I guess my heavy cream was too heavy ??? LOL