Recipe by Peter J
This was something I came up with to use some left-overs out of my fridge, but tasted good enough to be worth repeating! I cooked as a single generous serve for one but it would easily stretch to two people served over a little rice. Also take note of the first word in the title.
- 400 g kangaroo mincemeat
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 50 g feta cheese, diced into small cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok or skillet over medium heat cook kangaroo, carrot and onion in the oil until meat is browned.
- Add curry paste, tomato, milk, water and spices and mix well stirring occasionally.
- Cook around 10 minutes.
- Stir in cornflour and cook around 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Place diced fetta over the top and serve.