Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Walker's Wood Jonkanoo Hot Pepper Sauce is made of Hot peppers blend with scallions, garlic, onions. Any hot sauce the cook prefers could probably be used although they would probably want to adjust the quantity "to taste" if using another sauce. Hot Jonkanoo Shrimp
- 450 g jumbo shrimp (2 lbs)
- 10 ml Walker's Wood Jonkanoo Hot Pepper Sauce (2 tsp)
- 15 ml red wine vinegar (1 Tbsp.)
- 50 g butter ((2 oz) (or substitute))
- 1 dash salt (to taste)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped fine
- In a large skillet melt butter over a low flame. Add garlic and cook lightly.
- Mix in vinegar, Walker's Wood Jonkanoo Hot Pepper Sauce, and shrimp.
- Saute for about 1 minute. Remove and spread coated shrimp in a flat ovenproof dish.
- Place under a hot grill until sizzling for about 3 minutes (do not overcook). Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
- Serve immediately with rice.